Saturday, November 22, 2008

My new blog!!

Ok so here goes.
I was formally diagnosed with SLE LUPUS almost 3 years ago and it's been a uphill fight even before they knew I had it.
So my plan as the doctors appointments have been once a week now or so is to blog a little about what I have had done what the outcome is or was and where I go from there.
My latest doctors report as of Friday a.m is huge change in meds and a special med that I will post about soon. Anyway I will give some pictures too to show how my skin is reacting now and has been for 5 months even with invasive PLAQUINIL TREATMENT anti-malaria medicine etc and will do some more pictures as they now have added steroids to my mix.
Well just wanted to get it started I will be back soon!!!

Spread the word about LUPUS, what it is what it does and how it effects all around you.
I will be contacting other site to link sle lupus information for all from this blog section thanks and check back soon.

No comments: